Why Become a Member?
Join hundreds of beauty professionals and suppliers across Canada and experience the advantages of becoming an ABA member.
(Manufacturers, Distributors, Associates and Owners)
- Each year, the Allied Beauty Association shows can put you in direct contact with up to 40,000 beauty professionals across Canada.
- Your products will be exposed to an additional 5,000 working professionals who are demonstrating and educating other professionals at the ABA shows.
- ABA Shows are attended by close to 40% of the Canadian beauty professionals. No other Canadian beauty trade show can deliver your message to this pre-qualified group of professionals.
- As an Allied Beauty Association member your company will benefit from the credibility of more than 150 corporate members and over 15,000 beauty professional subscribers established over the past nine decades. Allied Beauty Association members are the leaders of the Canadian beauty industry.
- You will have the opportunity to serve on the ABA Advisory Councils/Board of Directors and have a voting right at the Annual General Meeting.
- Your professional logo will be included on the home page of the ABA website.
- You will benefit from pre-event marketing advertising your participation in ABA shows and events.
- The Allied Beauty Association allows you to have a voice in the professional beauty industry through ongoing government advocacy.
Health, Dental and Liability Insurance Discounts
ABA has partnered with Sound Insurance to offer a robust benefits package for individual stylists and salon owners.
Experience Marriott rewards program as an ABA Member.
Telus Mobility Discounts
ABA Members will receive an exclusive members-only deal from Telus for only $75 a month.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
ABA Members will receive a discounted registration price for all ABA competitions across Canada.
As a Beauty Professional member of the Allied Beauty Association you will also have the opportunity to serve on the ABA Advisory Councils/Board of Directors and have a voting right at the Annual General Meeting.