Why Become a Member?
Join hundreds of beauty professionals and suppliers across Canada and experience the advantages of becoming an ABA member.
(Manufacturers, Distributors, Associates and Owners)
- Each year, the Allied Beauty Association shows can put you in direct contact with up to 50,000 beauty professionals across Canada.
- Your products will be exposed to an additional 6,000 working professionals who are demonstrating and educating other professionals at the ABA shows.
- ABA Shows are attended by close to 40% of the Canadian beauty professionals. No other Canadian beauty trade show can deliver your message to this pre-qualified group of professionals.
- As an Allied Beauty Association member your company will benefit from the credibility of more than 200 corporate members and over 15,000 beauty professional subscribers established over the past nine decades. Allied Beauty Association members are the leaders of the Canadian beauty industry.
ALL NEW! The ABA is now offering membership to beauty professionals for only $45 annually!
Health, Dental and Liability Insurance
ABA has partnered with Sound Insurance to offer a robust benefits package for individual stylists and salon owners.
ReTrans Canada Inc. is pleased to offer ABA Members a discounted shipping program that includes benefits like preferred shipping rates, a dedicated customer service rep and much more!
Experience Marriott rewards program as an ABA Member.
Telus Mobility Discounts
ABA Members will receive an exclusive members-only deal from Telus for only $75 a month.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
ABA Members will receive a discounted registration price for all ABA competitions across Canada.
1. Who can become a member of the Allied Beauty Association?
A. There are 5 types of memberships offered by the ABA: Manufacturers, Distributors, Associates, Owners and Beauty Professionals.
2. How do I become a member?
A. Fill out the form below that represents your category of membership. Once received, you will receive a call from the ABA Office with next steps.
3. Do I have to be a member to participate in ABA Events like the Shows and BeautyEx?
A. Yes, one of the benefits of membership is the ability to join hundreds of other beauty product suppliers and participate in our annual trade shows and educational events, which give you direct contact with over 50,000 beauty professionals each year.
4. Will my company get more brand exposure as an ABA member?
A. Yes, in addition to having your logo on our ABA website there are advertising and sponsorship opportunities for both print and digital marketing including show program ads, competition sponsorship, social media contests and much more!