BACK TO TOP
ABA Canada 2020 Board of Directors Announcement
On June 22nd 2020 at the Annual General Meeting of the Allied Beauty Association (ABA Canada), the voting members have ratified the 2020 - 2021 Board of Director and confirmed the re-election of Sandra Fiore as the continuing Chairperson and the re-election of Vince Riverso as Vice-Chairperson and of Kevin O’Reagan as Treasurer for the association.
The Allied Beauty Association is really proud to welcome 6 new Board Members
In the Manufacturers Category we are welcoming:
• Jeff Alford – CEO CBON Group of Companies – National – based in Ontario
• Shelley Murphy – Commercial Excellence Director – L’Oréal Professional Products Division
In the Distributor Category we are welcoming
• Dave Basi – Vice President Sales of Oriac Group Head Quarters in Alberta, Dave based in Ontario
In the School / Franchise / Chain / Single Business Category we are welcoming
• Dominique Brisebois – Propriétaire Atmosp’hair Coiffure – Gatineau QC
• Kim Schottler – Director of Industry Relations of Great Clips – Canada and USA –Minneapolis
• Heather Wenman – CEO of Studio H Artist Group – Salon and Medical Spa in London ON
Our past chair Tiffanie Pitimada, Revlon Professional Director of Education North America, is staying on as a non-voting board member and will continue to provide advice and coaching to new board members and support both our Chair and Vice-Chair. Finally; Gordon Greenwood, Senior Partner at McClaren Corlett Ottawa, will continue to provide his expert legal counsel to the ABA.
Chairperson: Sandra Fiore – Fiore + Greco Designs
Vice-Chairperson: Vince Riverso – Venus Beauty Supplies
Past Chair: Tiffanie Pitimada – Revlon Professional
Treasurer: Kevin O’Reagan – O’Reagan Agencies
Legal Counsel– Gordon Greenwood – McClaren Corlett
Executive Director – Alain Audet
For more please go HERE
Join the association working for you, the beauty professional! CLICK HERE to out more!